In this times of uncertainty, these featured resources provide helpful information and tools to navigate business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation’s (WEDC) COVID-19 Business Resources page was designed to provide the latest resources aimed at maintaining the vitality of the companies upon which our economy depends.
- The WEDC has also compiled a series of industry-specific reopening guidelines for businesses that summarize necessary precautions to maximize safety.
- The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce has a sampling of best practices for companies to consider when developing their own COVID-19 response plan.
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) has developed an online employer toolkit to help your business with the latest information and provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Wisconsin Safety Council – the state’s leading provider of safety training and products – released an 8 step guide to be used by employers to open and operate businesses while keeping their employees safe.
- Operations staff from some of BioForward Wisconsin’s largest companies collaborated to provide guidance to smaller companies to help outline what processes, procedures, and best practices should be implemented in dealing with COVID-19.
- UW–Madison highlights how our research community is responding to COVID-19. By studying the virus from different angles and disciplines, UW–Madison is on the forefront of fighting the global pandemic.
- Resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide guidance for businesses and employers on preparing and responding to COVID-19, as well as cleaning and disinfecting recommendations.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) offers guidance and loan resources for small businesses. SBA’s Wisconsin District Office provides information specific to small businesses in Wisconsin.
- The UW Psychiatry COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Guide offers expert tips, coping strategies, and a variety of tools to support the well-being of individuals, parents and families, as well as healthcare providers on the front-lines of this crisis.
Please consider making a financial gift to one of our COVID-19 funds to support UW students, researchers, or programs. DONATE NOW.
As we navigate this global pandemic together, we invite you to subscribe to our new COVID-19 Update newsletter, designed to keep you up to date on COVID-19 news, resources and research from UW–Madison.
We're Here to Help
Does your company have an idea, solution or resource that can help in the fight against COVID-19? Contact us to learn more about the ways we can connect you with UW-Madison’s world-class researchers and facilities.