These featured resources provide helpful information and tools to help businesses navigate restarting operations amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) has compiled a series of industry-specific reopening guidelines for businesses that summarize necessary precautions to maximize safety.
- The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce has a sampling of best practices, procedures and protocols that mitigate the introduction, exposure or spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Wisconsin Safety Council – the state’s leading provider of safety training and products – released an 8 step guide to be used by employers to open and operate businesses while keeping their employees safe.
- Operations staff from some of BioForward Wisconsin’s largest companies collaborated to provide guidance to smaller companies to help outline what processes, procedures, and best practices should be implemented in dealing with COVID-19.
- Public Health of Madison & Dane County offers a toolkit for businesses and workplaces as they reopen amid the pandemic.
- Learn how UW–Madison is supporting public health and the people of Wisconsin on our COVID-19 Impact site. UW-Madison also highlights how our research community is responding to COVID-19.
- The UW Psychiatry COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Guide offers expert tips, coping strategies, and a variety of tools to support the well-being of individuals, parents and families, as well as healthcare providers on the front-lines of this crisis.
Please consider making a financial gift to one of our COVID-19 funds to support UW students, researchers, or programs. DONATE NOW.
As we navigate this global pandemic together, we invite you to subscribe to our COVID-19 Update newsletter, designed to keep you up to date on COVID-19 news, resources and research from UW–Madison.
We're Here to Help
Does your company have an idea, solution or resource that can help in the fight against COVID-19? Contact us to learn more about the ways we can connect you with UW-Madison’s world-class researchers and facilities.