UW–Madison offers a variety of professional education programs and resources for companies to develop existing staff. Our world-class professional development programs consistently rank in the top ten around the globe and are well respected in the professional world.
- MBA Degree options – Executive MBA and the new Wisconsin Professional MBA
- Center for Professional & Executive Development – Professional and executive development programming, consulting, coaching, and assessments that have an immediate business impact.
- Wisconsin Family Business Center – Educational programs, peer groups, speaker series, and resources specifically designed to support family-owned businesses.
- Small Business Development Center – Courses meaningful for entrepreneurs and small business owners, networking and more.
- Continuing Studies – Leadership and management options that are customized for you.
- Professional Degrees and Certificates – dozens of offerings including online, accelerated, and other flexible learning options.
- Engineering Professional Development – Offers online master’s degrees in engineering and online graduate-level certificates, plus noncredit short courses, certificates and licensing credits in topics that include: electric power; facilities and building systems; leadership; manufacturing and industrial; transportation infrastructure; vehicles and powertrains; and water and environmental.
- Professional Master’s Program in Computer Sciences – Designed for working professionals to earn a M.S. degree within two years.
- Online Engineering Master’s and Capstone Certificate programs – Options range from analytics to management.
- Master of Science in Design + Innovation – Read how this new, accelerated program draws on interdisciplinary curriculum from five areas at UW-Madison to develop design thinking.
- User Experience Design Capstone Certificate – The fully online graduate certificate provides a variety of sought-after UX skills, including how to collect and analyze data about user needs and environments, techniques of digital media and design, and strategies for improving usability and accessibility.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Professional Programs – GIS programming, mobile applications, and web mapping are the technologies that are increasingly in demand across industries. Fully online graduate certificates and master’s degrees available.
- Farm and Industry Short Course – This is a 16-week education program. “Foundations of Farm Management” certificate, second year program also available.
- Milking Research and Instruction Laboratory and UW Team Quality Milk – Courses and training on the principles of operation, testing and cleaning of milking systems.
- Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education – Offerings include conferences and on demand distance learning.
- Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research – Public short courses and option to customize company specific trainings.
- Pharmacy Professional Development and Continuing Education – Options for industry scientists, onsite, online and customized training.
- Continuing Medical Education Program
- Master of Science in Clinical & Health Informatics – Learn how to use data management and design to solve challenging problems across the healthcare industry. Courses are 100% online and paced for working professionals.
- Master of Science in Biotechnology – Exclusive evening/weekend courses work full-time while enrolled, degree in two years.
- Applied Drug Development Capstone Certificate – Earn your online graduate certificate in Applied Drug Development in just two semesters and gain the skills you need to stay competitive in your pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical career.
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Get advanced training in drug development to prepare for a variety of careers in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Master of Science in Design + Innovation – Read how this new, accelerated program draws on five different programs
- Master of Science in Business Analytics – Read a profile on this new 1-year degree
- Master of Science in Biotechnology – Exclusive evening/weekend courses, work full-time while enrolled, degree in two years.
- Master of Engineering and Degrees at a Distance – Nine different options from analytics to management.
- Professional Master’s Program in Computer Sciences – Designed for working professionals to earn an M.S. degree within two years.
- MBA Degree options: Executive MBA , Part-time Evening MBA and the new Wisconsin Professional MBA