The Office of Business Engagement (formerly the Office of Corporate Relations) connects business and industry with the resources they need to advance their businesses. We help businesses of all sizes facilitate seamless access across the university community. Our team will work closely with you to understand relevant interests and needs, to bring together contacts and experts from across campus and to develop strategies for a successful business relationship.
Whether you are looking to solve a business challenge, create a new product, address a process issue, explore giving opportunities, hire professionals, find training, or are simply curious about what is possible in collaborating with UW–Madison, we invite you to explore our website and contact us with your specific needs.
We look forward to working with you!
Stay informed and connected to business resources and events happening at UW–Madison and nearby communities by signing up to receive our quarterly newsletter and check out our OBE Event Calendar.
Publications and Reports
- Share in the Success – See what UW–Madison brings to an industry partnership
- UW–Madison Research: Ideas>Discoveries>Real-World Impact
- Details on the UW–Madison Statewide Economic Impact Report
- Our promise to the Badger State – Busting common myths about UW
- OBE are pleased to be partners in the WARF series Entrepreneurons. This series brings together thought leaders from across the country and our own backyard to exchange perspectives on core topics ranging from identifying an opportunity to building a startup team to financing and beyond.