The Office of Business Engagement connects business and industry with the resources they need to achieve their goals. We help businesses of all sizes facilitate seamless access across the university community. Our team will work closely with you to understand relevant interests and needs, to bring together contacts and experts from across campus and to develop strategies for a successful business relationship.
Whether you are looking to solve a business challenge, create a new product, address a process issue, explore giving opportunities, hire professionals, find training, or are simply curious about what is possible in collaborating with UW–Madison, we invite you to explore our website and contact us or a member of our staff to discuss your needs.
- Phone: 608-263-2840
- Send us an email, or reach out to a staff member below
Publications and Reports
- 2021 Economic Impact Report: UW–Madison’s annual $30 billion impact on the the state of Wisconsin
- Points of Pride – See what UW–Madison brings to an industry partnership
- Our promise to the Badger State – Busting common myths about UW
Events and Webinars
- Entrepreneurons: This series from WARF brings together thought leaders from across the country and our own backyard to exchange perspectives on core topics ranging from identifying an opportunity to building a startup team to financing and beyond.
- Crossroads of Ideas: This monthly public lecture series from the Discovery Building addresses challenging and engaging social science topics such as politics, policy issues, ethics, public perceptions, law and science and society.
- Badger Talks LIVE: This virtual series from UW Connects features UW–Madison faculty and staff experts on a wide variety of interesting and engaging topics.
- UW Now Livestream: The Wisconsin Alumni Association presents moderated faculty lightning talks about the work happening on campus now, followed by live Q & A sessions.