The Office of Business Engagement (formerly the Office of Corporate Relations) connects business and industry with the resources they need to advance their businesses. We help businesses of all sizes facilitate seamless access across the university community. Our team will work closely with you to understand relevant interests and needs, to bring together contacts and experts from across campus and to develop strategies for a successful business relationship.
Whether you are looking to solve a business challenge, create a new product, address a process issue, explore giving opportunities, hire professionals, find training, or are simply curious about what is possible in collaborating with UW–Madison, we invite you to explore our website and contact us by phone (608-263-2840) or email with your specific needs.
For the safety of our community due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak our team will be working remotely until further notice. We value your support and encourage you to reach out to us via email if we can be of assistance.
Publications and Reports
- Share in the Success – See what UW–Madison brings to an industry partnership
- UW–Madison Research: Ideas>Discoveries>Real-World Impact
- Details on the UW–Madison Statewide Economic Impact Report
- Our promise to the Badger State – Busting common myths about UW
- OBE are pleased to be partners in the WARF series Entrepreneurons. This series brings together thought leaders from across the country and our own backyard to exchange perspectives on core topics ranging from identifying an opportunity to building a startup team to financing and beyond.