UW–Madison awards more than 10,000 degrees annually, producing candidates with diverse skills from one of the most respected universities in the world. Participate in the recruitment opportunities at UW–Madison, access the tools and resources available to you, and boost your company’s presence on campus.
- Learn more about Spring 2019 career fairs and how to register to connect with qualified candidates.
- Connect with UW-Madison on Handshake. Recruit great students from UW by setting up an account on Handshake. Check out a quick video on setting up an account. Before joining us on Handshake, we ask that you read our updated UW-Recruiting Policy.
- Access career offices by school or college and degree level to serve your specialized hiring needs.
- Contact the International Internship Program if you are interested in hiring for a position abroad or an internationally-focused internship here in US.
- Badger Bridge, a program from our colleagues at the Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA), that provides a platform for networking with Badgers and includes a dedicated jobs board where alumni can post jobs and reach other Badger Bridge members.
- Familiarize yourself with UW-Madison recruitment policies.
For additional resources, contact the Office of Business Engagement via email or phone at (608) 263-2840.