Resources from UW-Madison at SHRM 2018
Resources for Talent Acquisition
Connect with these career centers who can discuss internships and other opportunities to reach our high caliber students.
Join UW–Madison on Handshake UW–Madison’s online career management system,
With Handshake you can:
- Post jobs to UW–Madison and 500+ schools from one dashboard, for free
- Narrow down potential hires with advanced filtering options
- Schedule on-campus interviews, register for career fairs and set up info sessions
Resources for Employee Professional Development
- Explore advanced training for professionals in a wide range of agricultural industries at the College of Agricultural & Life Sciences
- Join the many leading organizations building custom Engineering Professional Development learning experiences for their employees including short courses, certificate programs and licensing credits.
- The Wisconsin School of Business features options for individuals, groups or entire organizations in the Center for Professional and Executive Development as well as its top ranked MBA offered through the Executive level MBA program.
- The Division of Continuing Studies offers courses in leadership, management, and many other workplace skills, as well as career counseling services
Partner with UW-Madison
Whether you are looking to solve a business challenge, create a new product, address a process issue, hire professionals, find training, or are simply curious about what is possible in collaborating with UW–Madison, the Office of Business Engagement is posied to help understand your interests and needs, to bring together contacts and experts from across campus and develop strategies for a business relationship.